A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cerny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cerny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cerny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerny graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cerny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Cerny MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cerny practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cerny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cerny practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.