A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chambers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chambers MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Chambers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chambers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.