Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chambers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chambers MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Chambers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chambers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.