A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chang, Ophthalmologist/Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chang has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Joseph Chang practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.