A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chappell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chappell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chappell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Chappell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Chappell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chappell practices Ophthalmology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Ophthalmologists.