Dr. Joseph Charais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Charais?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Charais?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 27th, 2015

DO NOT use a Fox Valley Emerg Med Dr who are at Theda or go there for a migraine!

I do not know for sure that it was this DR but seen at Theda, waited 3 hours for a migraine to get into room, they took everyone before me which I expected but also EVERY person after me as well. Their Billing through Fox Valley Emerg Med sent me to collections even though I made monthly payments as agreed and noted ON my statement. They had applied my HSA payments as insurance payments in error but after 9 months of "reviewing" will still not remove from collections even though I still pay them monthly.

February 18th, 2015

He does it HIS way

We have had Dr. Charais as the ER doctor attending two of our daughters and two different times. They both have a rare chronic condition. He didn't listen to what we know helps them in their ER care and made his choice of medication in how HE treats only one small part of what they were there for. The medication was used without asking us and it is a medication that exacerbates symptoms. When confronted he said it was because we didn't list it as an allergy. We had told him the medications recommended by the neurologist, so we were not thinking of medications that cause adverse reactions when he asked allergies, we know know better. The medication he pushed wasn't a medication we had even associated with pain, so it wasn't even on our mind for things she can't have.

February 28th, 2013

Nurse

Bad. Has an attitude issue.

April 24th, 2012

Kind, did a great job.

September 13th, 2011

Great Service

We brought our daughter in to the ER twice in 48 hours for a cut on her chin that needed stitches. The first stitches disolved too soon and she reopened the cut. He took extra time to make sure it was done correctly and made sure my little girl was comfortable during this process. He had great "bedside manner" and I highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2010

This man shouldn't be a doctor

I went into the ER with obvious symptoms of meningitis and after waiting hours for him to even see me and a useless knee x-ray he sent me home with the diagnosis of a sinus infection and a prescription for vicoden. If the nurse from the phone hotline knew what was wrong why didn't he?