2.5

He does it HIS way show details He does it HIS way
Feb 18th, 2015

We have had Dr. Charais as the ER doctor attending two of our daughters and two different times. They both have a rare chronic condition. He didn't listen to what we know helps them in their ER care and made his choice of medication in how HE treats only one small part of what they were there for. The medication was used without asking us and it is a medication that exacerbates symptoms. When confronted he said it was because we didn't list it as an allergy. We had told him the medications recommended by the neurologist, so we were not thinking of medications that cause adverse reactions when he asked allergies, we know know better. The medication he pushed wasn't a medication we had even associated with pain, so it wasn't even on our mind for things she can't have.

Nurse show details Nurse
by Erika Christensen on Feb 28th, 2013

Bad. Has an attitude issue.

Apr 24th, 2012

Kind, did a great job.

Great Service show details Great Service
Sep 13th, 2011

We brought our daughter in to the ER twice in 48 hours for a cut on her chin that needed stitches. The first stitches disolved too soon and she reopened the cut. He took extra time to make sure it was done correctly and made sure my little girl was comfortable during this process. He had great "bedside manner" and I highly recommend him.

This man shouldn't be a doctor show details This man shouldn't be a doctor
Mar 14th, 2010

I went into the ER with obvious symptoms of meningitis and after waiting hours for him to even see me and a useless knee x-ray he sent me home with the diagnosis of a sinus infection and a prescription for vicoden. If the nurse from the phone hotline knew what was wrong why didn't he?