A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Chatham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chatham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.