A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Chatham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chatham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.