A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chatham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chatham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Chatham practice?
Dr. Joseph Chatham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.