A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chatham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chatham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatham graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chatham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Chatham BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Chatham practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chatham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chatham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.