A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chemtob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chemtob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemtob graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Chemtob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chemtob MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Chemtob practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chemtob has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chemtob practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Montgomery, NY.
See Middletown Internists.