A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C T Chen MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.