A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cherayil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cherayil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cherayil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherayil graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Cherayil has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Cherayil MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Cherayil practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cherayil has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cherayil practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Media Internists.