A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chiara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chiara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiara graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chiara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ahlstrom Chiara MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Chiara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chiara has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chiara practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.