A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chiara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chiara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiara
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiara graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chiara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ahlstrom Chiara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Chiara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chiara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chiara practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.