A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chidi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chidi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Chidi MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Chidi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chidi practices Urology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Urologists.