A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chidi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chidi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Chidi MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Chidi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Chidi practices Urology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Urologists.