A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Childs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Childs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Childs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Childs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Childs practice?
- Dr. Joseph Childs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Childs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians and Knoxville Emergency Physicians.