Dr. Joseph Chipman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chipman?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

This doctor was not only dismissive of my concerns after spinal surgery, but his tone in answering questions was quite demeaning and hurtful. When I was asking questions as to why I would still have nerve pain / problems after spinal surgery, he asked me to walk 4 steps away from him and then 4 steps back toward him, then said “Well, it’s not in your brain”. WOW, just couldn’t believe it.

Rude and Sarcastic

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Chipman for a nerve conduction test and after the test was completed the conduction test didn't show any issues and he basically made me feel like I was wasting his time and that I was making up my symptoms. He was rude and sarcastic and he honestly made me feel very uncomfortable. I eventually got to a provider that did find the nerve issue and had surgery to repair the problem. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Chipman Makes Good Diagnosis

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Chipman asked me very detailed questions regarding my problem. He is capable to categorize the symptoms and give good diagnosis and solutions. He cares about patients.

Great Physician

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I suffered from migraines on a weekly basis and he was able to diagnose me and set up a treatment plan that worked! I will continue follow up with him.

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I am glad to have been referred to Dr. Chipman; he pulled together an honest & real diagnosis of all my problems & set me on a course to try to manage the best I can with the limitations I will have. I am grateful for his help and will continually follow-up with him

Sarcastic Voice

Posted on September 19th, 2014

I could never visit this guy again. I was referred back to him because a Rheurologist said I had nerve damage and he replied to why I was there in the first place. Some doctors make a mark out about you and go along with that note like you are just a Medicaid patient wasting my time. I would never advise anyone to see him such a sarcastic man in a weird way.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Listens to concerns and helps to the best of his ability. Great staff who is kind, active and goes out of their way to make sure you get what you need. Very thankful for their help.

Posted on September 10th, 2017