Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Choi
Dr. Joseph Choi, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ithaca, NY, with other offices in Sayre, PA and Ithaca, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Corning Hospital, Troy Community Hospital and Robert Packer Hospital. Dr. Choi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Joseph Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.
Dr. Abraham Appleton
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Ithaca, NY 0.01 mi35
Dr. Norman Krause
Ithaca, NY 1.63 mi38
Dr. Stephanie Roach
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Ithaca, NY 1.63 mi20