Dr. Joseph Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chow?

This man is a clown.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Don't expect this man to spend more than 5 minutes with you. If english is your first language then you should definitely not see him because english is not his first. His english is atrocious. He shows zero compassion. He basically just wants you in and out fast. This man should work for the circus as a clown.

Great environment

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Office staff was very friendly, hardly any wait, everything was great, will definately reccommend to a friend

not easy to communicate....

Posted on November 28th, 2011

doctor ignored our repeated questions regarding the cause of the infection, and prescribe something that didn't work, still we had to pay for the 1st consultation of $125 to spend less than 3 minutes with him. Totally regret going there.

In N Out

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I recently brought my daughter in for acne.Doctor Chows office staff was very prompt and on time getting us in.Once we were in with the doctor he recommended some acne creams and pills and emailed them to my pharmacy, which was nice because I didn't have to wait.Once we were done with the doctor we were taken to the room next door and the medical assistant there gave my daughter a brief acne tutorial on how often to wash your face and the importance of drinking lots of water. I thought that extra tutorial on the end was especially nice. I would definately reccomend him to family and friends.

incorrect charging

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I find the office's practice of billing is questionable. Procedures that were not actually performed were billed to my insurance company.

Mother of three

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I brought my oldest son in for acne. Dr.Chow was very friendly and suggested a great oral medication for my son, its been about a month since our visit and my sons skin is looking wonderful.Thanks Dr. Chow and Staff.

office staff are not friendly

Posted on November 4th, 2010

office staffs are not good at all and very cold and keep asking the medical insurance matters, doctor is ok

Posted on August 24th, 2016