A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chozinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chozinski
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chozinski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Chozinski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chozinski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patric Chozinski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Chozinski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chozinski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Chozinski practices Psychiatry near Luke AFB, AZ.