A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Christenson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christenson
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Christenson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Christenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Hall Hosp, Hopkinsville, Ky
- VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Logue Christenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Christenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Christenson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.