A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Christenson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Christenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Hall Hosp, Hopkinsville, Ky
- VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Logue Christenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Christenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Christenson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.