A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Christenson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christenson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Christenson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Christenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Hall Hosp, Hopkinsville, Ky
- VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Logue Christenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Christenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Christenson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Fort Collins Psychiatrists and Fort Collins Addiction Specialists.