Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Christenson
Dr. Joseph Christenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Christenson is affiliated with Eastern Colorado VA Health System, Cumberland Hall Hosp, Hopkinsville, Ky and VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Christenson has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Joseph Christenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.
Dr. Terri Orcutt
Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry
Fort Collins, CO 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Toshcoff
Fort Collins, CO 0 mi20
Dr. James Kagan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Fort Collins, CO 0.34 mi42