A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Christenson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Christenson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Christenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Hall Hosp, Hopkinsville, Ky
- VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Logue Christenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Christenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Christenson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.