A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Christiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Christiano, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Christiano, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christiano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Christiano MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Christiano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Christiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Christiano practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.