Dr. Joseph Chruscicki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 21st, 2013
Very poor excuse for. Psychiatrist. Payment seemed first and foremost!
I went for "part 1" of 2 evaluations. His first concern was payment. When my history was gone over, wish is very complicated due to PTSD and multiple drug therapy attempts he informed me I needed to to be seen at Strong or Unity. I got the distinct impression he thought I was drug seeking when in fact, my drug therapies changed over a five year period and involve very basic drugs now for anxiety and depression. He was 20 mins late from his prior appt and I did not receive my entire session. I left feeling worse than when I arrived. He should be practicing how to be a real psychiatrist. Forewarned, he's a loser.

November 25th, 2012
Very helpful
Dr. Joseph is very knowledgable. He needs the co-pay at the time of services which is not unusual. I cannot fathom why anyone would have a problem with that. You can't go to Wegmans and tell them I'll pay you when I feel like it for goods. :)

September 27th, 2012
Worst health care service provider ever
Dr. Chruscicki's cancellation policy is $100 per missed appointment if you are unable to give 24-hours notice (business days). He is unforgiving even if you have a track record of always being prompt. His collection tactics are abrasive and uncaring. I was concerned when I read the brass statements posted in his lobby but unfortunately I did not listen to my instincts. He sent me to a collection agency and refused to continue service...again, despite always paying and being there for numerous previous appointments. Furthermore, he insisted on medication within the first few minutes of getting to know us. Work health care service provider EVER!