A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Church is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Church
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Church Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Church, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Church has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph August Church MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Church practice?
- Dr. Joseph Church has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Church practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.