A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Church is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Church
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Church Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Church, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Church has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph August Church MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Church practice?
- Dr. Joseph Church has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Church practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.