A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ciecko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ciecko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciecko
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ciecko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciecko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ciecko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Ciecko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Ciecko practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ciecko has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ciecko practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.