A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ciecko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ciecko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciecko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ciecko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Ciecko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Ciecko practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ciecko has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ciecko practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.