Dr. Joseph Cincinnati DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 9 reviews

August 13th, 2016
very pleasant, confident, explains procedure and expected followup and outcome thoroughly, spends all the time needed, outstanding physician in every way

April 26th, 2016
crippled me for life

December 31st, 2015
Great Doctor and Best Friend

October 4th, 2013
Very Bad Experience
Rather than bashing this doctor and hurting his overall reputation as a surgeon, which is not my intent, the purpose of this review is to offer some advice to anyone in the Martinsburg area with a hand injury: you will be better-off to see any of the certified hand surgeons around Baltimore or Frederick.

May 14th, 2013
satisfied patient
I have been going to him since 2005 for shoulder problems and he is always there for me, he does a great job and has a fantastic staff and hospital. Everything is always clean and well maintained

June 29th, 2012
He is the only orthopedist in the Martinsbug, Wv area I would let operate on me. He is caring, compassonate, dedicated and he is worth the 6 weeks wait to get in to see him~

April 16th, 2012
I'm totally satisfied with Dr Cincinnati's care. He always gives me the time I need to discuss my medical situation and my plan of care. He does his best to treat my pain and will treat more than one problem at a time when possible. For me,he is a top-notch doctor and surgeon. I would not want to go to anyone else.

February 18th, 2010
very easy to talk to and listens,seems to get a good understanding of your problems

July 16th, 2009
No insurance,don't go
If you do not have excellet insurance or a lot of cash, do not try to go to this practice.I had ben going on and off for 4 years and my insurance didn't cover a visit due to changing of jobs and insurance.Well,they would not let me seeCinncinatti unless I paid the full $330.00 bill in full,no payment plan and did not want to work with me.I was in severe pain and ended up in the ER because he would not see me without total payment.And not to mention his high consultation of 300.00 where he does nothing.Asks a few questions,really doesn't listen to the problem as you are experiening it. I found it like I do most in this area,all about the money and the heck with the patient.It's a real shame.Doctors just do not care anymore like they use to.Look around,even if your doctor reccommends them.It's your body and money and they wnt your money!