A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Clem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clem
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Clem, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clem graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Clem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Burton Clem MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Clem practice?
- Dr. Joseph Clem has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Clem practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists and Portsmouth Child Psychiatrists.