Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Clemente
Dr. Joseph Clemente, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Clemente is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center and Trinitas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Clemente has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Clemente is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NJ.
Dr. Anthony Ricca
Middletown, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Khalil Suaray
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Middletown, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Delia Dobrescu
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Middletown, NJ 0 mi15