A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cleveland, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleveland
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cleveland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cleveland, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cleveland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cleveland MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Cleveland practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cleveland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cleveland practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.