Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the visit was pleasant my problem was addressed. The people in the office Were helpful. Dr. Cobb changed the time of my medication, which seems to have done the trick. Except for the long wait, a very good experience.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb was very pleasant, reassuring, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went well. Dr. Cobb was very easy to communicate with as he addressed my medical issues and answered my questions in easy to understand terms. My only complaint would be that I had to wait about 1/2 hour after my scheduled appointment time.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very comfortable to talk about my health issues.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent information provided in a friendly manner

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb is one of my best Dr.'s. He is very direct, kind and doesn't leave anything out of the visit. He has an excellent personality and his humor is what makes it a very comfortable visit. I am absolutely impressed with Dr. Cobb.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff and doctor were prompt, friendly and professional. It was necessary to change my appointment date and they were most helpful in trying to accomodate my schedule.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb patiently listened to my concerns, addressed each one and helped me to under my medical issues and how to cope with them in a healthy manner. The staff is friendly and courteous.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb and staff are a breath of fresh air in the medical field. A very good comfort level, due to the field they are in, I would recommend the Dr and staff to all of my family and friends.

Just good vibes....

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb was professional and had a good bedside manner. He was informative and approached my situation in a conservative manner which I was hoping he would. I would recommend him to family and friends. Francis

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cobb has great people skills, he is very friendly and caring and is real good at what he dose, I feel very comfortable with him as my stomach specialist and would recommend him to anyone seeking a ghastro specialist, thanks for your help Dr. Cobb!

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always trusted Dr. Cobb with his expertise in his type of medical speciality. He has always addressed my concerns and has been nothing but professional. I would recommend him to my friends and family. (My family already goes to him.)

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Dr. Cobb because my GI was not available. He did not listen to my symptoms. I mentioned the Internet once and was cut off. I was told that nothing was wrong with me. And no helpful solutions. Very Arrogant.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual I left the office feeling good about myself.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was most pleasant. Dr. Cobb made me feel very comfortable and addressed all my concerns.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Cobb was just as I had expected from two prior visits. One resulted in having a colonoscopy, so I had no qualms whatsoever. Dr. Cobb answered my questions fully and I had confidence that all would be well. Shirley

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent knowledgeable and great gastronologist

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I give Dr Cobb high reviews for his professionalism and his patient manner. He is easy to talk to, he takes the time to explain the issues while making you comfortable enough to ask those embarrassing questions. Even better he answers them. Meet Him.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly, upbeat, yet very professional. Explained everything before and after.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent provider and friendly office staff. Dr. Cobb took the time to review current medical concerns and provided necessary follow-up procedures. Exceptionally pleasant personality which made it quite easy to discuss medical issues.