A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cocco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Cocco DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cocco practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cocco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cocco practices Surgery near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Erie Surgeons.