A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cocco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cocco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cocco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Cocco DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cocco practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cocco practices Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.