A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cocco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cocco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cocco practice?
Dr. Joseph Cocco practices Surgery near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Erie Surgeons.