Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cofer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cofer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cofer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Cofer MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cofer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cofer practices Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.