A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cofer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cofer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Cofer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cofer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Broaddus Cofer MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Cofer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cofer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cofer practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Colorectal Surgeons.