A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Colasanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Colasanto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasanto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colasanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mathew Colasanto MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Colasanto practice?
- Dr. Joseph Colasanto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Colasanto practices Therapeutic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and New London, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.