A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Colasanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasanto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colasanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colasanto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Colasanto practice?
Dr. Joseph Colasanto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Medical Oncology, and Sports Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons, Hartford Physiatrists, Hartford Radiologists, Hartford Oncologists, and Hartford Family Physicians.