A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasanto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colasanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colasanto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Colasanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Colasanto practice?
Dr. Joseph Colasanto practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Norwich, CT.
See Hartford Oncologists and Hartford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Colasanto, Dr. Josef Colasanto