A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Colasanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Colasanto is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colasanto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colasanto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasanto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colasanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mathew Colasanto MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Colasanto practice?
- Dr. Joseph Colasanto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Colasanto practices Therapeutic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and New London, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.