Dr. Joseph Colella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Colella?

April 11th, 2017

He is amazing

February 21st, 2016

He is amazing! Very personable and caring

September 2nd, 2015

This Dr is remarkable..

January 22nd, 2014

Ginny B.

Dr. Colella was probably the most memorable physician I have ever met with for multiple reasons. I am a healthcare provider myself so, I am well versed on who is competent, who cares, who is talented/skilled, and who deserves recognition for their works. Dr. Colella is among the best in the nation (and world I'm certain) and we as patients and individuals who count on the American healthcare system remaining the best in the world, should demand more physicians like Dr. Colella.

March 8th, 2013

Not so Much

Went to see Dr Colella as I was referred to him for issues I hadnwith band surgery that was actually performed else. But now I am in Pittsburgh and needed a surgeon. I read other review on hom and hensounded wonderful soni gave him a shot.as it turns out he turnednme away and sent me to Magee. I should have went there in the first place. They were Fabulous. True experts in bariatric surger y The whole team was very confident and knowledgable. His team...well as I said in my title not so much

April 18th, 2011

WAITING

I would say that he is worth the wait, keep in mind that he will spend as much time with you as you need so you have to be patient in knowing that he needs to do that with all of his patients and that sometimes causes him to run behind. I have had my issues with him, however I still find him to be one of the kindest and most caring doctors around. I have felt like he was more a friend than a doctor at times. I would highly reccomend him to anyone. I have been his patient since 2001 and as he told me when he did my surgery..."your mine for life now" I guess I am. Thanks Dr. Joe.

October 12th, 2017