A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Collaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Collaco is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collaco
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collaco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Collaco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Collaco graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collaco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Collaco MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Collaco practice?
- Dr. Joseph Collaco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Collaco practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.