A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Condon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Condon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Condon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Condon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Condon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Condon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Condon practice?
Dr. Joseph Condon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Zephyrhills, FL.
See Worcester Physiatrists and Worcester Pain Management Doctors.