A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Conigliaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Conigliaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Conigliaro, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conigliaro graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conigliaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Conigliaro MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Conigliaro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Conigliaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Conigliaro practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.