A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.