A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.