A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Copeland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Conrad Copeland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Joseph Copeland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Copeland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.