Dr. Joseph Coselli MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016
Saved my husband's life three times. We have 100% confidence in his surgical skills.

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Coselli
The man! Has saved my life many times. Although the wait time is long it's worth it because I 100% trust him. Every year that I have had my yearly appointment. I wait as long as I have to to hear from The Man that I am okay. Best doctor/miracle worker ever.

June 22nd, 2015
Forever grateful
I was diagnosed last year with an aneurysm on my assending aorta and was very nurvious about getting it done I also had a valve that needed repaired my wife and I did 6 months of research and tons of references everyone said dr Joseph Coselli was who we needed so after deciding we made the call and surgery was scheduled with in a month all of the tests were made Pryor to his surgery so along with his team and a wonderful hospital no doubt the best decisions I ever made he's brilliant.. truly I believe the Lord and a Lott of prayer lead us to the absolute Best !!! Thanks so much Dr Joseph Coselli and all your staff for everything

January 18th, 2015
Almost 14 years after my aortic aneurism repair and I am almost 92 and happily alive. Thanks Dr. Coselli and staff.

January 3rd, 2015
Outstanding performance.
Non-US patient. In 2005 my father (70 years old) was told to have a huge thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms. Many doctors expressed scepticism about the same possibility to have a surgery for a so desperate case. Dr. Coselli accepted to submit him to surgery. He saved my father life.

July 17th, 2013
The MAN!
I had my first aneurysm at 29. I went to Methodist hospital and had 2 unsuccessful stents put in. The my mom researched and asked around and time after time Dr. Coselli's name was brought up. He saved my life and then again 3 years later and yet again this year. It's a scary surgery but I know if he is operating on me I have the best doctor and I trust I will be okay. Dr. Coselli- thank you. I owe you my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, my daughter thanks you along with my family, friends, and students.

November 11th, 2012
Very busy man, saving lives from allover the world,24/7, he ain't gonna set by the bed and hold your hand, but if you want the best to fix you- he is the man---He Saved my life,,,my second time to have this surgery, but 1st time he do it---i recommend-professionally analyzed, great results

July 5th, 2012
Aorta Arch blown bup

April 4th, 2012
Dr. Coselli performed aortic aneurysm repair surgery on me in 2004. His skill, professionalism, and compassion are beyond compare. I owe him my life and will forever be grateful.

June 5th, 2011
We feel blessed to have this wonderful Dr. For My Wife
When we met Dr. Coselli for the first time he talked to us and our fear was turned into confidence. We are truly blessed to have Dr. Coselli for my wife.

October 5th, 2009
Moshe Markewitz MD
Can not say and praise enought this surgeon who saved my life and gave me a wonderfull surgical result

August 3rd, 2009
they told me i would be seeing the doc between surgeries and to be prepared to wait. what else could you ask for?