Dr. Joseph Coselli Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Coselli?

Connie Fix

Posted on November 6th, 2017

On July 27, 2011 Dr Coselli did a aorta resection. Surgery went well. His office calls my home every year to check on me. I still wish the doctor would of put the plaid tube in me (a joke between Dr & myself). It would look great on a x-ray. His staff is wonderful also. Thank you Dr. Coselli for giving me another chance. To all Dr. Coselli and staff have a wonderful holiday season.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Saved my husband's life three times. We have 100% confidence in his surgical skills.

Dr. Coselli

Posted on August 13th, 2015

The man! Has saved my life many times. Although the wait time is long it's worth it because I 100% trust him. Every year that I have had my yearly appointment. I wait as long as I have to to hear from The Man that I am okay. Best doctor/miracle worker ever.

Forever grateful

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I was diagnosed last year with an aneurysm on my assending aorta and was very nurvious about getting it done I also had a valve that needed repaired my wife and I did 6 months of research and tons of references everyone said dr Joseph Coselli was who we needed so after deciding we made the call and surgery was scheduled with in a month all of the tests were made Pryor to his surgery so along with his team and a wonderful hospital no doubt the best decisions I ever made he's brilliant.. truly I believe the Lord and a Lott of prayer lead us to the absolute Best !!! Thanks so much Dr Joseph Coselli and all your staff for everything

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Almost 14 years after my aortic aneurism repair and I am almost 92 and happily alive. Thanks Dr. Coselli and staff.

Outstanding performance.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

Non-US patient. In 2005 my father (70 years old) was told to have a huge thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms. Many doctors expressed scepticism about the same possibility to have a surgery for a so desperate case. Dr. Coselli accepted to submit him to surgery. He saved my father life.

The MAN!

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I had my first aneurysm at 29. I went to Methodist hospital and had 2 unsuccessful stents put in. The my mom researched and asked around and time after time Dr. Coselli's name was brought up. He saved my life and then again 3 years later and yet again this year. It's a scary surgery but I know if he is operating on me I have the best doctor and I trust I will be okay. Dr. Coselli- thank you. I owe you my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, my daughter thanks you along with my family, friends, and students.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Very busy man, saving lives from allover the world,24/7, he ain't gonna set by the bed and hold your hand, but if you want the best to fix you- he is the man---He Saved my life,,,my second time to have this surgery, but 1st time he do it---i recommend-professionally analyzed, great results

Aorta Arch blown bup

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Coselli performed aortic aneurysm repair surgery on me in 2004. His skill, professionalism, and compassion are beyond compare. I owe him my life and will forever be grateful.

We feel blessed to have this wonderful Dr. For My Wife

Posted on June 5th, 2011

When we met Dr. Coselli for the first time he talked to us and our fear was turned into confidence. We are truly blessed to have Dr. Coselli for my wife.

Moshe Markewitz MD

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Can not say and praise enought this surgeon who saved my life and gave me a wonderfull surgical result