A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Couri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Couri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Couri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Couri graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Couri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Couri MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Couri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Couri has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Couri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Rheumatologists.