A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Couri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Couri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Couri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Couri graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Couri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Couri MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Couri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Couri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Couri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Rheumatologists.