Learn more about Dr. Joseph Craft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Craft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craft graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Craft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Craft MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Craft practice?
- Dr. Joseph Craft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Craft practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Rheumatologists.