A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Craft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Craft is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craft
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Craft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craft graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Craft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Craft MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Craft practice?
- Dr. Joseph Craft has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Craft practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Rheumatologists.