Learn more about Dr. Joseph Craft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Craft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craft graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Craft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital