Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Creevy
Dr. Joseph Creevy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Creevy is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Creevy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Creevy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. John Binns
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi53
Dr. Vernu Visvalingam
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Adam Getzels
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi16