Dr. Robert Crow Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Crow Jr?

February 22nd, 2017

Lower Back Surgery

Very satisfied with outcome of surgery and Dr. Crow.

October 16th, 2015

Medical assistant

Recommended by my physician - never reviewed my brain scan or MRI , so I could see. I am a medical assistant - my physician said I had 4 bulging discs that's what the MRI SAID ! I read it ! First thing he said was - did I think this was the end of my problem - that I don't have one and he could not help me - like I wanted pills! I was sent there by my dr! I felt closed in , in the room and I am sorry but he's weird!!!! 5 minute talk - I felt like I wanted to vomit - waste of my time which was months ! Don't go here! Did not get a good vibe ! Seeking another opinion, no wonder he works in West Virginia . Flat 0.

June 2nd, 2014

terrific

Came in room and set down and talked to me about surgery was very forthcoming about chances of surgery helping. He said to try everything else first before surgery. Well I did not have surgery and am doing extremely well with out it. Thank you Dr. Crow for caring about me as a person not just as a way to make a fast buck.

August 20th, 2012

Was impatient with me like I wasn't answering him fast enough. His exam was minimal. Rude and condescending attitude. Didn't explain my condition to me. Waste of my time. I will be seeking another opinion due to the fact that nothing about my condition was explained. NO! I wouldn't recommend him to anybody.

May 22nd, 2012

Excellent professional care

September 28th, 2010

Rudest physician I have ever met

I was seen in the ER at the hospital Dr. Crow is affiliated with. He happened to be the doctor that was on call the night I was seen. I was admitted to the ICU and saw Dr. Crow the following morning. He came into my room and never so much as introduced himself. I am a 40yr old woman and he spoke to me as if I was a child and extremely condesending. When I was attemting to explain my medical history, that includes 3 prior brain surgeries, he went as far as to roll his eyes at me as if I was wasting his time. I only spent a total of 10 min. with him but that was long enough to have me in tears. When he realized I was crying, he muttered "Christ" and walked out of my room. I signed myself out of the hospital within the hour and traveled over 3 hrs to Ohio to have my surgery done by a kind,compassionate physician at Riverside hospital. I would never let Dr. Crow so much as examine me, much less operate on my brain. If you are looking for a caring physician, I'd look elsewhere.

May 14th, 2010

I had surgery about 3 years ago

I thought Dr Crow was wonderful. I fully trusted him & would again, if need be. I would definately recommend him to anyone!

October 13th, 2017