A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cubells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cubells, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubells graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cubells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cubells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Cubells practice?
Dr. Joseph Cubells practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.