A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cubells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cubells, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubells graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cubells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Faustino Cubells MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Cubells practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cubells has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cubells practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.