A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Curletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Curletta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Curletta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Curletta graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curletta has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Curletta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Curletta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Curletta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Curletta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.