Dr. Joseph Curletta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Curletta?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Curletta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016

Dr, Curletta is getting a bad rap from snivelers.

Dr. Curletta has been my pain Dr. for 16 plus years. I broke my neck, my back, and tore up both shoulders. when I first came to Dr. C I couldn't stand at the sink to brush my teeth or go anywhere. His skill has made me a functioning part of society. Best Dr. I've ever had!

January 27th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner. Talks to typist rather than patient. Wants monthly follow up appointments although no changes. Wants to use half of the pumps volume 20 instead of 40 causing more pain and problems of having to go monthly after being told it is painful to get there. Seems to care more about billing. Says scripts are ready when they are not,showing lack of communicate with staff. Wants to use a drug that can cause increased psychosis without ever asking if psychos has ever been a problem.

June 13th, 2011

Suffering from the disease of RSD/CRPS since 1984 has been an arduous and very long struggle! Dr. Curletta is the best pain management physician I have ever worked with, he has helped to ease my pain both functionally and mentally.

November 10th, 2009

Dealing With This Office Is A Pain

Up front: I had a failed procedure for which I ascribe no blame to the doctor. I had anintrathecal test and developed an allergic reaction. My wife ...

January 10th, 2009

this doctor needs more schooling on doing pump implants only because he botched mine. It leaked the morphine out and luckily i was in the hospital while this happened. He wanted to blame a family member for messing with it,They couldn't figure out why i was needing so much morphine until he took the bandage off and found that it came undone in my back. So be careful who you choose,do your homework before settling with someone who you put your body in their hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24th, 2017