A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Curreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Curreri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curreri
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curreri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curreri has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Curreri DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Curreri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Curreri has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Curreri practices Pulmonary Disease near Merchantville, NJ.
See Merchantville Pulmonologists.