Joseph Curreri Is this you?

Kind and compassionate

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Kind and compassionate is how I would discribe this doctor. He helped me get better when no one else could. Thank you

Saved my life

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr Curreri and the great hospital staff saved my life. I developed a severe breathing problem and collapsed. After 5 days of ICU care and subsequent discharge, I'm now back to work. He always had a smile and a caring style.

new life

Posted on September 7th, 2009

Dr. Joe saved my mom's life. He is brillant and was able to run tests and monitor my mom and found a rear disorder. He saved her life and i can not be more greatful. Another doctor i went to just said it was a stomach problem. But Dr. Joe brought in specialists and supervised all the results for an acurate diagnosis. He didn't give up and really took the challenge of diagnosis personally. He is fabulous and to me he is the smartest doctor ever. I will never go to anyone else.

Kind and professional doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2009

Provided excellent care for me in his office and during my hospital stay. Always presented with a smile and cared about my concerns. Professional about the treatment and answered all my questions. Dr. Curreri did what was necessary to get me the treatment I needed. Highly recommend Dr Joseph Curreri.

Posted on January 7th, 2016