A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Custer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Custer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Custer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Custer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Custer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Custer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Custer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Custer practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.