A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cuteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cuteri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cuteri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuteri graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cuteri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Cuteri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cuteri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cuteri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cuteri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Shelton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.