A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cutler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fifer Cutler MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cutler practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.