A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Czaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Czaja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Czaja, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Czaja graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Czaja has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Czaja MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Czaja practice?
- Dr. Joseph Czaja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Czaja practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Tyler Pathologists.