A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio, DMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A D'Ambrosio DMD and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.