A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio, DMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A D'Ambrosio DMD and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph D'Ambrosio practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.